Days of International Education are the biggest public education abroad fairs launched in the Baltics in 2005 and expanded to Poland in 2017 and to Hungary in 2022. It is nowadays a well-known brand name in Europe and beyond. Every year international education providers meet face-to-face with thousands of visitors – schoolchildren with their parents, young people, students, adults, representatives from companies and organisations, local education providers and the mass media.
The upcoming fair in Hungary will take place in Budapest on the following date:
October 29, 2022, Budapest, Hungary, Crowne Plaza Budapest Hotel.
Educational institutions will present the following study programmes:
– language courses for different age groups worldwide;
– vacation courses for juniors;
– higher education programmes (Bachelor, Master, MBA, Foundation);
– secondary education programmes at private boarding schools and colleges;
– study programmes at state schools and colleges in Europe, the USA, Canada and other countries;
– further education and professional colleges;
– teacher training courses;
– executive courses and programmes;
– distance learning and international exams.
Entry to fair is free. You must register here: https://forms.gle/jgyu1PyNpLSoYyNQ7