DAAD Information Centre Budapest
The DAAD Information Centre Budapest was established in 2002 to advise interested Hungarians on studying and researching in Germany and to inform Hungarian students, graduates and academics through information events and other activities of the outstanding opportunities available in the German higher education and academic landscape for shorter or longer study or research visits.
The Information Centre in Budapest offers:
- Information and guidance on all questions regarding studying or researching in Germany
- Guidance on scholarship programmes to help make your visit to Germany a reality
- Brochures and information material about studying and researching in Germany
- Information events at universities, career days, study abroad fairs and similar events at your institution.
The consultation service of the office is given to the best of our knowledge and belief, and it is free of charge.
Our counselling services are offered after previous schedule:
We offer also online counselling via Skype.
Our team in Budapest
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-Mail: email@example.com