Információk a DAAD hallgatóknak, diplomásoknak, doktori fokozattal rendelkezőknek és egyetemi oktatóknak meghirdetett ösztöndíjairól, valamint további szervezetek kínálatáról.
Study Scholarships - Master Studies for All Academic Disciplines • DAAD
Who can apply?
- Excellently-qualified graduates who have completed a first degree (e.g. Bachelor, Diplom) at the latest by the time they commence their scholarship-supported study programme.
- For applicants from artistic disciplines and the field of architecture, the DAAD offers subject-specific scholarship programmes: Music, Fine Art/Design/Film, Performing Art, Architecture
What can be funded?
- a postgraduate or Master's degree programme completed at a state or state-recognised university in Germany
- one year of study in Germany as part of a postgraduate or Master's degree programme with completing the degree abroad; recognition of the academic achievements rendered in Germany must be guaranteed. The standard period of study at the home university should not be exceeded as a result of the study year in Germany.
Duration of the funding
- Between 10 and 24 months depending on the length of the chosen study programme
- In the case of 2-year courses, further funding is provided after the first year of study, if your academic achievements thus far indicate that you will successfully complete the study programme within a reasonable period of time.
- If you are already in Germany in the first academic year of a 2-year postgraduate or Master's programme at the time of application, you may apply for a scholarship for the second year of study. It is not possible to extend the scholarship.
- Scholarship payments of 861 euros a month
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance
- One-off study allowance
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- In the case of a disability or chronic illness: subsidy for additional costs which result from the disability or chronic illness and are not covered by other funding providers: Further information
To enable scholarship holders to learn German in preparation for their stay in Germany, DAAD offers the following services:
- Payment of course fees for an online language course after receipt of the Scholarship Award Letter
- if necessary: German language course (2, 4 or 6 months) before the start of the study visit in Germany; the DAAD decides whether to fund participation and for how long depending on German language skills and project. Participation in a language course is compulsory if the study programme is taught in German. Due to the pandemic, German courses may take place online.
- Allowance for a personally chosen German language course during the scholarship period
- Reimbursement of the fees for the TestDaF or DSH test which has either been taken in the home country after receipt of the Scholarship Award Letter or in Germany during the funding period
Academic qualification (documented by: certificates, reference, curriculum vitae, language certificate):
- Academic achievements and duration of studies
- Quality of project presentation and preparation (preliminary information, contact with host institution)
- Reasons for choosing Germany (academic and personal reasons for the planned study project, choice of the host institution)
- Integration of the stay in the academic career and the connection with academic or professional perspectives
- Additional knowledge and skills (e.g. through professional or voluntary activities)
- Involvement in academic self-governance, higher education policy issues
- Political, social, cultural, social commitment
For further information on the selection procedure, please refer to the Important Scholarship Information / Section E.