The programme includes close and individual mentoring, a vast range of seminars and the opportunity for student participation at all levels. It is worth up to 812 EUR every month plus 300 EUR to cover study costs and offers further financial support, i.e. when students go abroad to study.
- German students who study or plan to study at higher education institutions in the EU or Switzerland
- Students with citizenship of an EU member state, Switzerland or eligibility for funding according to §8 BAföG are only eligible if they study or plan to study in Germany.
- It is not possible to apply solely for a Master's degree programme. Master's degree programmes can only be funded if the students have already been funded by the Evangelisches Studienwerk in their undergraduate degree programme.
- base amount of up to 812 EUR per month
- supplementary study cost allowance of 300 EUR
- additional financial support, i.e. when studying abroad
1 April to 15 July (midnight) for a scholarship for the following summer semester